PRODUCT OF THE MONTH
PRODUCT OF THE MONTH...
Mannington Adura Vinyl Plank
The wow without the worry.
About ADURA® Vinyl Plank
Incredible detail. Stunning style. High performance. You’ll get the wow without the worry when you choose any ADURA® vinyl plank floor. Available in a variety of shapes, sizes, textures, and installation options, any ADURA® vinyl plank will deliver award-winning fashion to your home.
Why Choose Mannington ADURA® Vinyl Plank?
• ADURA® floors are waterproof, scratch-and indentation-resistant and easy to maintain
• ADURA® is perfect for any room where style and performance matters in a new home. Special attention has been paid to style details like realistic wood grains and surface textures, long and wide planks, variable width planks, and ceramic tile looks
• Available in a variety of shapes, sizes, textures, and installation options
• All Mannington floors are FloorScore® certified which means they are independently tested and meet stringent indoor air quality standards. This certification also qualifies all of our floors for low VOCs
- KID & PET FRIENDLY
- EASY TO CLEAN & MAINTAIN
- SCRATCH RESISTANT
- FADE & STAIN RESISTANT
- INDENTATION RESISTANT
- FLOORSCORE® CERTIFIED
Meet the ADURA® Vinyl Plank Family
ADURA®MaxAPEX are high-style, statement-making floors for any room, especially those that set the style tone for your home (foyers, living areas, dining spaces).
ADURA®Max dampens sound by 30%, for more peace and quiet in homes with multiple stories, plus those with media rooms, music rooms and kids play spaces.
ADURA®Rigid is strong and durable with superior indentation resistance, ideal for home gyms, kids rooms and kitchens.
ADURA®Flex is a stable and reliable glue-down floor that can be installed in long runs without transition strips, ideal for homes with open floor plans.
“When we researched the different products that we could use for flooring we found that this Mannington product stood up better than any other on the market. Not only for the high traffic but also for spill, etc… It is so easy to maintain and also looks beautiful in every room of our home. The different styles and color options were incredible! Jennifer T.”
SAVE THIS MONTH AT
10% OFF ALL MANNINGTON ADURA PRODUCTS
TAKE ME TO THE SHOWROOM!
You spend more time in the kitchen than any other room in your house. Don’t settle for ordinary. Explore stylish and innovative kitchen solutions from LifeStyle Floors.
New Year!…New Kitchen?
It’s a new year and you are ready for a kitchen that fits your lifestyle!
From new flooring such as Tile, Hardwood, Luxury Vinyl Plank or Tile to Cabinets, Countertops and Backsplash LifeStyle Floors has you covered. Our experts can help you design your dream kitchen and give you the best options available to fit your budget as well as your vision. When you visit our showroom you will soon discover that you are in good hands and your options are endless.
Intentionally developed for inspiration.
Get inspired in your space with Floorvana +, a tool designed to help you find the perfect flooring match for your space. Upload images of rooms, see flooring in different installation options and share your design vision with others through a real-time Augmented Reality experience.
Match it. See it. Share it.
Create a custom color palette by uploading either your own photo or an inspirational photo. Find flooring that matches perfectly with certain colors.
Make it real. Upload a photo of your space and select an Anderson Tuftex floor to see in that space. Choose from hardwood or carpet and rotate the flooring to see how the direction of planks or patterns changes the look. See how new flooring can transform your space.
Click below to get started!…
Deck your halls with these ingenious embellishments made from everyday supplies
Set a sprightly tone indoors with this high-impact wreath crafted from a sweet seasonal favorite: peppermint candies.
• White or red duct tape
• 14″ Styrofoam wreath form
• 24″ piece of high-gauge floral wire
• 5–6 bags peppermint candies (like Star Brites Peppermints, $2.99 per bag; Brachs.com)
• Hot-glue gun and glue sticks
• 3 yards ribbon (optional)
• Tape (optional)
1. Wrap duct tape around wreath form to cover it entirely (to hide the wreath form and protect it from melting when you apply hot glue).
2. Fold floral wire in half, wrap around wreath and tie in a knot, leaving a loop to hang the wreath.
3. Lightly pencil a line onto the middle of the front of the wreath form to create a guide for your first row of candies.
4. Unwrap a piece of candy. Apply a dime-size amount of glue to the wreath form, on one side of the pencil line. Press the edge of the candy into the glue at a 45-degree angle; hold in place until fully dry (about 1 minute).
5. Working in batches, unwrap 10–15 candies (do not stack unwrapped candies as they will stick to each other), then apply a 6″ line of glue to the wreath form, following the pencil line. Press candies into glue one at a time, one in front of the other, until the row goes all the way around.
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5, with every other row starting in the opposite direction, until the wreath is covered (we made 6 rows of candies). Let dry.
7. For decorative ribbon: Before hanging, loop ribbon through top of wreath. Hang as you would normally, with the ribbon between the floral wire and the nail. Pull ribbon ends to top of door frame; secure with tape. Let ends hang down, trimming if necessary.
Note: This wreath is quite heavy, so be sure to hang from a sturdy nail. For indoor use only.
A few more Wreath Ideas:
The floors of a house take the brunt of our everyday activities and are usually the first surfaces to reflect wear and tear. As such it’s important to invest in floors which will keep pace with your daily life and add value while simultaneously infusing your home with a touch of class.
There are hundreds of flooring options to choose from though which can be overwhelming. Moreover, it’s important to choose the right flooring from the outset as the wrong floors can actually detract from a house and cost you money to replace should the need arise. Floors Direct Marketing Manager Helen Marshall says there are a few factors which need to be considered when choosing floors for a home.
Functionality: “The function of a room influences the flooring required,” says Marshall. “For example, wooden flooring works beautifully in the living room, but is certainly not an option for the bathroom as it will warp due to the high moisture content.
“Consider whether the room will have a high or low traffic flow and how much wear and tear the new flooring will be exposed to. For a high traffic area, make sure you choose a durable option which is easy to maintain. Rooms that experience high footfall, such as the entrance area, passage and kitchen require flooring that is resistant to water, stains, scratches and scuff-marks”, she says.
Installation: Marshall explains that you need to decide whether you are going to install the floor yourself or whether a supplier will install it, as this will have an impact on the cost. She also advocates requesting a few samples to take home and view in the area where the flooring will be installed. “This allows you to view the sample in the correct lighting and to determine whether or not it matches the rest of the décor.”
Style: Select colours that complement the mood that you would like to create and match your décor style. “For a calming ambience, select lighter more neutral colours. If you would like to create a warm and cosy look, try a dark wood option. Solid wood flooring creates a premium, authentic look that will provide your home with a warm ambiance and years of good service. No matter what type of wooden flooring you choose, you’re guaranteed a beautiful and elegant floor. ”
For those who would like wooden floors but who are on a budget, Marshall says there are a variety of affordable laminate flooring options available in a wide range of colours which replicate the look of real wooden floors.
Going green: “Those seeking to go the green route should consider bamboo floors,” says Marshall. Bamboo is one of the most environmentally friendly flooring options you can choose for your home. It’s also exceptionally durable and visually appealing.”
Maintenance: Everyone wants to keep their floors looking like new, therefore analysing the cost of care and maintenance is essential. “In a house where residents lead an active lifestyle or where family and friends are often entertained, avoid flooring that requires a lot of care and maintenance”, says Marshall.
Laminate floors are extremely easy to maintain and dirt can simply be mopped away with a microfiber mop or damp cloth. When opting for solid wood floors, make sure that they require no sanding or sealing once installed, but that they are ready to be installed and walked upon immediately.
Future needs: “If you would like to change your decor scheme in the near future or if you know your needs are going to change, opt for laminate flooring, which is easier to replace,” advises Marshall. The reasoning behind this is because laminate flooring is a ‘floating’ floor system and is therefore not nailed to the subfloor. Solid wood flooring is a long-term investment and is a permanent fixture.